Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which do you prefer, quality or affordability?

Only if you are lucky and it is rear you buy a quality and cheap products in one, you should always try and but a quality product.what is what doing at all is what doing well.buy a quality and affordable products which suits your pocket.

Advertisement Placeholder
Quality is the main thing I go for in obtaining a good. Because the quality is where the satisfaction is and that's why we keep going back to that product.

I like to buy stuff that is cheap but has good quality. But if there's a case that it's quite expensive but has better quality, I'd go for it.
I prefer quality in the sense that if you go for affordability it won't last and you'll have to buy it over and over again within the shortest space of time, whereas if you gathered that money to buy quality at once it'll last you for long.

I prefer quality in the sense that if you go for affordability it won't last and you'll have to buy it over and over again within the shortest space of time, whereas if you gathered that money to buy quality at once it'll last you for long.
That makes a good sense and I agree with you. However, there are instances that people don't have an extra amount and could only afford a certain product with much lower quality at the moment. Most of the time this happens.

Audit Potential & Existing Suppliers. ...
2 – Develop Product Criteria/Specifications – Know Your Product. ...
3 – Test Products. ...
4 – Inspect Throughout Production. ...
5 – Focus On & Support

Making such decision depends heavily on my finance, if I have enough to go for quality then I would go for it but if I do not, then I would definitely go for affordability to prevent spend beyond one's limit. You have to always cut your cloth according to your cloth to enable sustenance.

Choose quality over quantity. Consider the quality because you may use it for a long time unlike a cheap one but can easily damage. It may have a high volume of products but can easily damage or not lasts long it will just cost a lot of money to you. A better choice is a good quality.
[automerge]1612221918[/automerge]
Choose quality over quantity. Consider the quality because you may use it for a long time unlike a cheap one but can easily damage. It may have a high volume of products but can easily damage or not lasts long it will just cost a lot of money to you. A better choice is a good quality.

It depends for me. It depends on what are you buying and what would use it for. But a big big but, it you have the money, choose quality, specially if its for lifetime use

I have commented on this thread before, but let me ask this one again. A poor man or someone who got an average income, will definitely go for affordability over quality. But someone who is living comfortably or rich, will definitely go for quality over affordability anytime any day.

Affordability depends both on the price of a health intervention and on the financial means of the person or organisation paying for it.
The cost of the intervention or service, and therefore its price, should be kept as low as possible through efficient business practices, e.g. high productivity and no waste

I would rather prefer affordability to quality. It is better to cut your coat according to it size. I would rather buy what I have the power and might to buy than to go for an expensive and quality. It also pays to go for the quality. For instance you want to purchase a bag then it quality but expensive. Then you have to have enough money to purchase it. Eventually you could gather the money after a long time then the bag is sold out that was just waste of time.
[automerge]1612222632[/automerge]
I would rather prefer affordability to quality. It is better to cut your coat according to it size. I would rather buy what I have the power and might to buy than to go for an expensive and quality. It also pays to go for the quality. For instance you want to purchase a bag then it quality but expensive. Then you have to have enough money to purchase it. Eventually you could gather the money after a long time then the bag is sold out that was just waste of time.

Since the question is personalised, I will go for quality. And when the question of affordability sets in, i will go for what I can afford while still keeping in mind "quality".
Sometimes, price of goods is not a yardstick for measuring quality of a product

Quality always comes with a price unlike affordability. In my opinion, I rather spent extra bucks for something that has quality rather than buying the same thing that is affordable yet have but quality because I know when I choose quality, it will last longer.

Quality is good for your clients, it builds trust.
If they can't create customer trust, most companies won't succeed; countless future profits are lost as brands struggle to make deeper connections with prospective customers. By comparison, you have more flexibility to make decisions such as raising prices when you gain the confidence and loyalty of customers.

the problem is that it is not all the time that I have money to go for the quality because sometimes they quality can be so expensive that is why people who are struggling to survive always go for the affordability of a product, for now I will just the affordability because I don't have much to spend
[automerge]1612241233[/automerge]
the problem is that it is not all the time that I have money to go for the quality because sometimes they quality can be so expensive that is why people who are struggling to survive always go for the affordability of a product, for now I will just the affordability because I don't have much to spend

It depends on the particular product. For electronics and appliances I will choose quality over affordability. Because you can use them for years especially when you get a great quality. For fashion, like clothes, shoes, bags, jewelleries etc, I will choose affordability. Buying cheap clothes doesnt mean they are low quality. Sometimes the expensive ones fade faster.

When buying things, I go for a quality one even if is just one thing. To go for an affordable thing, one may end up buying a fake thing instead. Quality things are unique, they are durable and reliable. So in as much as I want to get a thing, I prefer to buy quality products than an affordable ones.

It depends on the particular product. For electronics and appliances I will choose quality over affordability. Because you can use them for years especially when you get a great quality. For fashion, like clothes, shoes, bags, jewelleries etc, I will choose affordability. Buying cheap clothes doesnt mean they are low quality. Sometimes the expensive ones fade faster.
I agree on this one. You make a great example. One must choose quality for electronics. Also, I buy affordable clothes and most of them did not came from a famous brand, some are not even branded. But they still have great despite being cheap.

Converning your question on which would I choose, whether quality or affordability, this is a vevry tricky one. Both are extremely important when purchasing a product. With quality comes a high prices that’s certain.

For now I prefer the quantity of a product because i don't have money to go for the quality now,i will go for the quality in the future

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds