Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

which decision changed your life?

erik

Recognized member
Credits
about mine Starting to work for university (engineering) and setting high standards for my own work. The feeling of achiving a high set goal made all the work and time worth it and kept me motivated

Advertisement Placeholder
Probably the biggest decision I've made that has changed my life is choosing where to go to school. I almost moved away and went to a little college in Virginia, and my life would be vastly different if I had done that. I've met so many people going to college in Nashville and really just working in my hometown for that matter. I can't even imagine how different my life would be.

The biggest decision I ever made was to leave home at age 16, it was hard and had a huge impact on my life at the time but I'm doing well for myself now.

The biggest decision I ever made was to leave home at age 16, it was hard and had a huge impact on my life at the time but I'm doing well for myself now.

Damn, that's definitely a big decision. I'm 21 and I still live with my parents. I wouldn't even be able to imagine being 16 and being on my own. I was very immature back then. It's good that you're doing well though. :)

I've not made many big decisions yet but I'm about to, and that is what to major in.

I guess that was also a big decision that I made.

Giving up on the idea of being a pro skier and starting to sell advertising at a skiing website. Literally completely changed my life after failing out of school and thinking I had not many options left.

Damn, that's definitely a big decision. I'm 21 and I still live with my parents. I wouldn't even be able to imagine being 16 and being on my own. I was very immature back then. It's good that you're doing well though. :smiley:

Atleast you're 21, got a job, and in college. Most 21 year olds are living off their parents money while they play Xbox in their basement.

Damn, that's definitely a big decision. I'm 21 and I still live with my parents. I wouldn't even be able to imagine being 16 and being on my own. I was very immature back then. It's good that you're doing well though. :smiley:

It was really hard at first, I mean some days I was without food or drink but when I got to about 17 I started to mature up, join college and get a part time job and now I rent my own place and live with my girlfriend.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds