Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which country would you never go to even if you were given a free ticket?

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
Our world is very different and all countries are different and everyone likes them in different ways, for example someone would not like to visit African countries and someone would like to enjoy that atmosphere. Personally, I would not like to visit Australia, and not because I don't like the country, but only because there are many spiders, which I am very afraid of, and if it weren't for them, I would definitely go someday

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't know any place I wouldn't want to visit, but you gotta weigh pros and cons. For instance, what if you go to North Korea and something goes wrong? What about Saudi Arabia? What about Singapore? Who has seen the movie "Midnight Express"? That kid on there never thought a little hash would get him in so much trouble.

I'd probably not visit Iran, even if I had everything setup for a free ride to go there.
Iran minus Islamic politics is a nice country. It is one of the oldest countries in the world, I don't have problems with Iran. I would never want to go to North Korea.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds