Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which country would you most like to visit?

Riberet19

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are many countries that I want to visit, since the world is too big, but I have a few that I would really like to visit, and they are mostly Asian countries, such as Japan, China, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam and Thailand, Asian culture attracts my attention too much. In your case, which countries would you most want to visit?

Advertisement Placeholder
For me, maybe Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, maybe Italy and a few other locations. But I doubt I'll ever travel to any of them. Would be cool though.

I have been dreaming of visiting New Zealand for more than 5 years, because the first time I saw this country on Google Maps, I was very excited about the idea. After all, there are such clean and well-kept streets, there is also very beautiful nature, and as for me, I like the isolation from the rest of the world the most

Ohh that's a splendid question! And my answer to that is Japan!
Japan has always used to be my dream country and honestly sometimes I'm a bit mad that I weren't born there.
Japan is good at almost everything I can think of; they have a good society, cool culture, healthy food, good salaries, quality people, a very low unemployment and most importantely they own and live the Animes.
Unfortunately the flights prices to Japan are very expensive but that wouldn't stop me from heading there without a second thought.
Mategre Japan...

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds