Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which country would you like to visit?

Khalil

Credits
Hello! The reason behind this thread is pretty simple, and contributing to it is as equally simple, all you have to do is state which country do you wish to visit, and if you want, state the reason behind your wish to visit said country as well.

I'll start off the thread, I'd like to visit: Vatican City. The reason is simple and may as well be as obvious, I'd like to see first-hand the leftovers of the Renaissance, all the great works of Michelangelo; Raffaello Sanzio; Leonardo DaVinci; etc..

Tell us, which country would you like to visit?

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually i thought more about this, Ireland, the country side, i have a member on my board from there and she posts pics up where she lives, looks enchanting, so that would be the place for me

Actually i thought more about this, Ireland, the country side, i have a member on my board from there and she posts pics up where she lives, looks enchanting, so that would be the place for me
Ah, yes, Ireland. Indeed, it's beautiful out there, clean nature, stunning views; good people; etc..

Good pick.

I would love to visit Italy and England, being italian and all I'd love to see my old heritage and taste those yummy homemade pasta noodles. :D England, just because. I've heard it's a pretty place to live, and I'd love to see some of the old English landmarks there. <3

I will not, however, visit Australia or Mexico. Do not get me wrong, I am sure they are lovely places to be however I have seen pictures and have heard stories about the horrifying mutant bugs and spiders and killing insects with wings, so I would much rather just look at pictures. :p Mexico, because well, I just don't honestly have any interest in visiting there, it's not one of those places that is jumping out and screaming "Come visit me!" to me, so. :p

I would love to visit every historical places on earth, but the main places are USA(Roswell), Egypt, Peru and Mexico i will let you guess why hehe. I would need to fight my terror of taking planes, maybe chill pills or liquor will help :p

BUMPIN' OLD THREADS AGAIN!

Short answer: lots of countries
Long answer: New Zealand(again), Australia, Mostly all of Europe & South America.

I've been dying to visit Germany. From what I hear, they are very lax and have great food. Also, I am part German.

I would love to visit Canada. I hear it's beautiful and the people are really friendly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds