Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which colour is your favorite?

Anachiwo

Reputable member
Credits
Growing up as a kid, I loved blue and black colour so much. Why I love blue colour so much is because it looks calm. It's not noisy like yellow and red. I love black because it's a classic colour and it can match with any outfit.

Advertisement Placeholder
I like black a lot Though I could conveniently wear or make use of any colour that looks good and would fit my style for the day.

Growing up, I've always loved purple. I still love purple. Though I don't like it as a dressing color, but as a color itself

I love pink, because when i was in school then, in inter-house sport, i was in pink house, now am use to the colour

Growing up as a kid, I loved blue and black colour so much. Why I love blue colour so much is because it looks calm. It's not noisy like yellow and red. I love black because it's a classic colour and it can match with any outfit.
Black is my favourite colour if we are talking about dress. My house or room favorite colour is white.

I don't have a favourite colour per say, I go with better colour combination of what I have available.

Growing up my favorite color was always pink, at least up until I reached the age of 13 when blue became my favorite, and I went through a phase of having a blue bedroom with blue gadgets and blue furniture. When I reached about 16 - 17 purple became my new favorite color and has been ever since.

All soft colours. I like bright colours too, but I use them sparingly.

Blue is a colour that fits in almost all occasions. It is the most sought professional colour too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds