Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which business can I start on paid to post forums!

Iboro

Reputable member
Credits
Some people are leveraging on the opportunity provided by paid to post forums to set up and run business on the forums.

Some are into exchange business while others are into loans. Which other business can I start on a forum?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have any plans to start a business because I don't have the time so I just post and move to another website to earn.

I am planning to start mobile data reload by allowing users to exchange their earnings and get mobile data but that would be possible only for Indian users.

Some people are leveraging on the opportunity provided by paid to post forums to set up and run business on the forums.

Some are into exchange business while others are into loans. Which other business can I start on a forum?
No plans for a business but I wish to own a Pay to post forum some day and have plans to buy an already working forum like Jordan took over Referral Index forum.

I don't think there is any business that we can start on pay-to-post forums but I am doing the exchanges on different forums I am part of but its not a business

I don't have any plans to start a business because I don't have the time so I just post and move to another website to earn.
That means you just focus on posting its one of the best way which you can earn aside from this you can promote your referral links on paid to post forum and make some money but if you are into affiliate programs you can use forum to promote your product

The only business that I can think of is selling digital products because I feel users will be integrated to buy so you can sell these

That means you just focus on posting its one of the best way which you can earn aside from this you can promote your referral links on paid to post forum and make some money but if you are into affiliate programs you can use forum to promote your product
I do ask my friends from time to time if they are interested in joining any other website but not many are interested and that's why I prefer to earn by posting comments and threads

I think the only business you can do in a forum is to do activities there to get payment Doing activities in a forum is already business because you earn. You cannot sell anything there except those referral links where you are registered.

Yes, this is the easiest as you just need to do what you can and no need to ask others or convince others and no need to stay dependent on others

I think the only business you can do in a forum is to do activities there to get payment Doing activities in a forum is already business because you earn. You cannot sell anything there except those referral links where you are registered.
It is true that you cannot sell anything there but take a look some people choose to sell services like forum advertise or sell some services or products to people for some exchange of funds.

If you are selling Digital products then surely you can sell these over pay to post forums as there will be many users interested in the website

If you are selling Digital products then surely you can sell these over pay to post forums as there will be many users interested in the website
You could also look for references to other websites in the PTP forums as it is a good place to meet people with similar interests to yours.

You could also look for references to other websites in the PTP forums as it is a good place to meet people with similar interests to yours.
It does help as you can see what are the requirements of the users and can start selling products that may interest them

It does help as you can see what are the requirements of the users and can start selling products that may interest them

There are many businesses people could start they could purchase forum currency and pay people in foreign currency such as USD and other currencies by selling things on forum.

Yes, advertising on the ptp forums can be a good option it is clear, but what I mean is that it is a good place to get references too, dont you think?

There are many businesses people could start they could purchase forum currency and pay people in foreign currency such as USD and other currencies by selling things on forum.
I have this happening on different forums and certainly anyone that is interested can us this way to earn money

I have this happening on different forums and certainly anyone that is interested can us this way to earn money

Yes, this has been happening on various sorts of forums. I think that many people deal in many marketplaces when it comes to online forums.

I think the exchange business is still the best. You will exchange for people and make some little money

Since users on paid to post forums are only concerned on how to make more money, you can sell money making ideasd and make money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds