Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which Affiliate Marketing Method Has Worked for You?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you're looking to make money through affiliate marketing, you need the right platform to promote your affiliate products. You also need to build a huge fan following where you are doing affiliate marketing. Interested in diving into the world of affiliate marketing, here is a list of some top platforms to consider:

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
TikTok
YouTube
Tumblr
WordPress
Blogspot
Self-Hosted Website/Blog
Email Marketing

Do you do affiliate marketing? Which platform has helped you to generate sales?

Advertisement Placeholder
I did affiliate marketing for a stint, but the only $25 payment I got from it was from Twitter/X, which seems to be the best platform for that as you get a lot of users to look at your links fast.

Generally the combination of Twitter and blog seems to be best for affiliate marketing, while affiliate links in YouTube descriptions can also perform well if your YouTube channel is already successful. For example, gardening YouTubes have affiliate links to garden tools and woodworking YouTubers have links to woodworking tools.

I have done affiliate marketing on multiple platforms, including Twitter. Since twitter is good for short form content and links, it is easier to get clicks on your links on Twitter compared to other sites as long as you share content that your audience is interested in. Blog is also a good platform for affiliate marketing if you review affiliate products and get organic traffic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds