Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Where do you see your forum to be in 5 years time?

Credits
How do you guage the success and growth of your forum? As a forum owner, you should have what you're looking forward to with the running of your community. It's like your dreams, goals and objectives of starting your forum project.

Do you have an insight to where you expect your forum to be at in the next 5 years of active management of it?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am hoping that my forum in around 5 years is doing well and has quite a lot of activity coming in each day. At the moment, we have only been open a few months and so far things are going slow and steady but with work also, I have been a little on the busy side and the forum took a slight back seat.

Personally.. wherever it is... it's ran as a hobby for me.... and if others get use from it great. If it gets 1 user or 100,000 users... I'll be happy. I'll continue to distribute data that I collect via it. To be brutally honest... IDGAF if I get a lot of users.. I'm ore into trying to distribute knowledge...that's probably why I'm currently working on setting up a local astronomy group and paying for all the equipment myself. I'm somewhat blessed to be in the position to do that.

Honestly I hope it'll have at least 10,000 posts by then with at least 50 members. I don't think it'll take five years to get there however, these are just the current things I'd like to see on my community within the next five years.
In all honesty, if it takes 5 years to accomplish 10.000 posts, something is seriously wrong. That's less then 6 posts per day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds