Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Where do you promote?

Advertisement Placeholder
That really depends on the niche imo. Some websites get better result by promoting them on facebook and twitter like services. But forums like webgurubb get better results when promoted on similar niche websites!

For graphics sites I would try and do the following:
  • facebook & twitter like services
  • promotion sites obviously
  • devian art - create some awesome tutorials and post it in there
  • Start a few fiver gigs and seoclerks gigs and while giving the work to customers, inform them about your website and its featurs(not just spamming, let it be a little bit personal).

Hardly anywhere any more. I went through a stage of hardly posting on forums and just waited for SEO to work. Need to get back into forum promotion though.

I go with the same niche usually so if I had an admin or promotion forum for example then I'd be advertising on the same niche as me or If I had a gaming forum then I would try advertising on games, Xbox live or through signature links on other gaming sites.

I would still advertise on the promotion forums though as they're there for all genres. I would also tell a few friends that I have started a site and to ask on their opinions of my site. :)

I've never found SEO to work very well for me... Any tips Roach? :)
For me just keep on posting content that you as a reader would be searching the web for. Use keywords that are highly searched and a current hot topic. Ping the site to Google, Yahoo and other places and keep on promoting via Twitter. Takes a while but it works.

He loves me, like you love that neighbor who sometimes has load parties next door to trash your yard just to see your response, then helps you clean up afterwords to laugh about it. <- yeah, that's me

Then he touches me and I jump back and run into the house and lock the door, I proceed to ring 999 and alert the emergency services; he then gets arrested and sentenced to life.

Woaw.

999? Whats that lol, I know of 911 XD but not 999.

999 is the British number for the police etc
If I rang 911 I'd be speaking to some American guy, I don't think they'll dispatch an officer to my area..

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds