Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where do you hire your forum staffs from?

Credits
Forum staffs can be hired internally from within the forum members. An interview is usually conducted after getting member's application to be hired and those who did well would be hired. Some forum owners prefer to hire from professional freelancer websites like Fiverr and Upwork which is a good option too.

Where is more convenient for you to hire your forum staffs whenever you're in need of staffs?

Advertisement Placeholder
Forum staffs can be hired internally from within the forum members. An interview is usually conducted after getting member's application to be hired and those who did well would be hired. Some forum owners prefer to hire from professional freelancer websites like Fiverr and Upwork which is a good option too.

Where is more convenient for you to hire your forum staffs whenever you're in need of staffs?

I think that moderators on other forums could also help me moderate my forum as well. However, this does not necessarily mean that I will hire them only. I may hire whomever I like. I would prefer hiring people who have experience when it comes to hiring moderators, but this is not necessary criterion.

I don't usually hire mods, as I usually get people to volunteer. Most forums I've been to, never had paid mods or super mods. They were usually just trusted users who eventually got mod or super mod status. I didn't give mod status to just anyone.

I don't usually hire mods, as I usually get people to volunteer. Most forums I've been to, never had paid mods or super mods. They were usually just trusted users who eventually got mod or super mod status. I didn't give mod status to just anyone.

It is always very important to make sure that a member you are going to promote to the position of a moderator or a super moderator is someone that knows exactly what they are doing and have been proven to be very committed to the community.

I have been working with virtual assistants since 2017. I found these people on various websites, for instance, make money websites, forums, as well as freelancing platforms. When I want to hire, I will always consider hiring someone I have worked with earlier. When I want to hire a new person, I will look into forums.

I have been working with virtual assistants since 2017. I found these people on various websites, for instance, make money websites, forums, as well as freelancing platforms. When I want to hire, I will always consider hiring someone I have worked with earlier. When I want to hire a new person, I will look into forums.

I am a very big fan when it comes to hiring your staff members from forums because it is going to give you the opportunity of picking those who are already interested in being in forums. This is because that is one of the vital things to look out for. When you hire someone who is not a forum fan, he will not easily adapt to being on forum and carrying out his duties.

Hiring from forums has two benefits, one, you know what you can expect because you have been seeing his activities on the forum, and two, he cannot scam you because when he does his reputation will be jeopardized.

Hiring from forums has two benefits, one, you know what you can expect because you have been seeing his activities on the forum, and two, he cannot scam you because when he does his reputation will be jeopardized.

Exactly! Once the freelancer have a service he or she is selling online in those forums where they are hired from, they will very committed to the job because they won't like to be dragged out and that puts an end to getting any sales for their services.

I also agree it's better to hire your forum staffs from your forums. With them already being a member before and now a staff will bond and bind their loyalty and respect to your forum. They will be willing to take a bullet and defend your forum at any cost.

I think that moderators on other forums could also help me moderate my forum as well. However, this does not necessarily mean that I will hire them only. I may hire whomever I like. I would prefer hiring people who have experience when it comes to hiring moderators, but this is not necessary criterion.

You see the thing about experience is that no one is born with experience. It's all learnt on a job. If they make every job to be given based on experience, no one will ever get hired in the first place. Everyone can learn on the job and if you see someone who's willing to learn and work, it's not bad to hire the person.

Yes it's true hiring from forum is very good because you will expect a lot of things from such person,you will also see his post and know his capability so I believe forum is the best place for That

I also agree it's better to hire your forum staffs from your forums. With them already being a member before and now a staff will bond and bind their loyalty and respect to your forum. They will be willing to take a bullet and defend your forum at any cost.

This is what my experience have been here on Bizdustry. I have been here since 2018 which is 5 years now. I was recently promoted to a staff which is something I'm very proud of and I'm willing to bleed in support for the forum against any threats from anywhere.

I don't know which is actually better because I once met a lady who was the moderator actually she was a super-moderator for that platform and she got me very interested. Actually, the platform had to do with NFT and she was being paid a good amount of money but all of this was mostly around last year when NFT was on the roof.

Yes it's true hiring from forum is very good because you will expect a lot of things from such person,you will also see his post and know his capability so I believe forum is the best place for That
When you hire through forums, you can also get freelance for a relatively cheaper rate. ON freelancer platforms, freelancers are charging insane amounts of money for simple jobs.

When you hire through forums, you can also get freelance for a relatively cheaper rate. ON freelancer platforms, freelancers are charging insane amounts of money for simple jobs.
At least I'm not the only one who had the same thought about what freelancers charges on Fiverr and Upwork. It's more than insane. I've never seen any staff hired from forum who charger half of what these freelancers charge on those website.

At least I'm not the only one who had the same thought about what freelancers charges on Fiverr and Upwork. It's more than insane. I've never seen any staff hired from forum who charger half of what these freelancers charge on those website.
I have hired staff from forums who wrote 500 words article for just $2 but if I was to hire from freelancer platforms I was supposed to at least $5. One of the reasons why freelancers charge highly on freelancing platforms is because the platform they are using will take a large percentage as a commission.

I have hired staff from forums who wrote 500 words article for just $2 but if I was to hire from freelancer platforms I was supposed to at least $5. One of the reasons why freelancers charge highly on freelancing platforms is because the platform they are using will take a large percentage as a commission.
Getting a 500 words article for only $2 is a very good deal. You will not get any freelancer on Fiverr or Upwork charge this low and you will get a high quality job from the forum user whom you paid for the article writing job. These commissions from freelancing platforms is how they make their own money. They will never stop taking their own cut.

I don't even charge $5 dollars for my article writing on Fiverr and Seoclearks. The least I charge for my article on both freelancing platform is $15. I know there are gig owners who had cheaper article price list but it doesn't change what I sell my own.

You can charge anything you want, however, the main point is how many orders you are getting, and whether or not people are willing to buy your gig and hire you for your service. I sold my first article for 50 cents back in 2012, however, I have also written an article for $60. I have worked for free on forums but I have also made $45 per week.

This is dependent on a lot of factors and one of them is about having the necessary hands on your forum. Are there forum members that can handle those situations? If there are none, then getting things done by hiring from another forum or website is the best approach to make.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds