Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Where do you advertise?

Sharon

Recognized member
Credits
I know that a lot of us use promotion forums to advertise our projects and websites but outside of those, where do you find yourself advertising? I find that word of mouth is probably the most effective form of advertising as people that you are speaking with tend to give their immediate attention. I've thought about actually reaching out to different website owners and proposing a link exchange but i'm not quite sure how successful that would be.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most of the members here are from FP, Atrium, or Wober. We advertise in a few other places (paid ads, social media) but those are really the only ones that seem to bring in members.

To be honest I tend to only advertise on forums and websites. I don't really go outside of that to advertise

I was hoping to get more suggestions but thanks anyway you guys. If anyone else have any other ideas please feel free to chime in! ;)

I try to advertise at other forums of the same genre my forum is. Though, I do sometimes browse forums that have guest friendly advertising and I'll post an ad on those boards every so often.

What forums have you found drive the most/best traffic?
Forums that are webmaster related. Those type of sites drive massive traffic or forums that just have massive traffic in general. The more threads you post the more backlinks. The more backlinks the more clicks. The more guest lurking in threads the more clicks.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds