Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where are all graphic designers?

Credits
We used to have so so much people designing and showing off their art on forums. Where are these people? Many have a great job in design right now, but there must be some people left doing graphic design as a hobby. Does anyone have any friends still in this slowly declining field ? I've been meaning to find some graphic designers, but have had no luck so far. It's like they're a dying breed. 😅

Advertisement Placeholder
Mostly they went to better platforms; deviantArt, ArtStation, maybe Instagram, some on Twitter. These platforms generally make it easier to get art into them and to showcase collections of art than forums+galleries historically did.

Though dA and AS are doing their best to drive people away by subscribing artists' works directly into AI machines without getting permission, which is going about as well as you can imagine.

Mostly they went to better platforms; deviantArt, ArtStation, maybe Instagram, some on Twitter. These platforms generally make it easier to get art into them and to showcase collections of art than forums+galleries historically did.

Though dA and AS are doing their best to drive people away by subscribing artists' works directly into AI machines without getting permission, which is going about as well as you can imagine.
I have seen some images with plain text saying “Say no to AI”, didn’t know what that was about and didn’t stick around long enough to find out. That’s just wrong though if they’re doing it without permission. It’s like taking credit for something you didn’t create and I wonder if all that is just permitted by law.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds