Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When you wanna buy "Something"

TheWhiteNinja978

Renowned member
Credits
We all have that moment where we have the thoughts of buying something either because everyone else has it or just because we like it. It comes to you as you're not sure if you want it, I know it happened to me plenty of times, except I usually end up buying it. :p

What about you have you had the thoughts?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do usually get some stuff because I like it. I don't go for things that are popular among my peers though. Even the most of them get some stuff, if I don't like it or if I don't need it, then I would never get it.

I used to like bracelets, after sometime I started using gold bangles and I have forgotten all about bracelets. My mom asked me about them and I said I prefer my bangles. So, she got me a gold bracelet. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. They were popular at that time but I prefer bangles. So, I have kept it a side. My mom got me a gold watch to go with it and I kept it aside too. Even now, my mom, friends and my other relatives, want me to use them, but they are so not my thing.

So, what I wanted to say is, even if you get something, that others have, if it's not to your liking, then you would never make good use of it. My mom spend around 1600 USD to that bracelet and watch which are no longer used.

I've learned over the years of being in debt that being in debt just because you wanted something at the time is not worth it. I now control my spending and if I "think" I want something, I will wait and think on it for a week or two and if I keep thinking about it, then I will save my money to buy it outright, that way I don't have to pay on it for months and months or years.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds