Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When will I start earning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishaq Abbas

Credits
I want to ask and know when will I start receiving payment, that is start earning from this website. I registered yesterday and make almost 5 posts and 2 topics but I don't receive any payment.

Advertisement Placeholder
I want to ask and know when will I start receiving payment, that is start earning from this website. I registered yesterday and make almost 5 posts and 2 topics but I don't receive any payment.
You have to do verification. In verification you have to submit your valid identification number to the company email address. When once your account is verified you will begin to earn money for posting on this platform.

Firstly you need to be verified, after that you go on to do your task by answering questions to your best of knowledge, after making enough biznotes, then you can withdraw your money.

You cannot earn without verification because this website identifies you as being real and not using multiple accounts.You may have received a message for verification asking for information. Send it. Then you will be asked for a photo of your ID card. Then you will be verified and able to earn.

I have locked this thread, since I answered the question originally, and a number of you are posting without reading the thread.

@Heatman, send me a private message regarding whatever you cannot do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds