Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When was the last time you watched a sport live from stadium?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have not ever watched a game from a stadium before, but I did watch my high school football team a few times play at our school growing up. But other than that, I saw a pro wrestling show in a gymnasium this past summer, but that's really about it.

The last time I watched a sport live from a stadium was during the semi-final of the 2018 FIFA World Cup. It was an incredible experience. The atmosphere was electric, with fans from all around the world coming together to support their teams. The passion and excitement in the air ! Still my favourite team lost.

Well, the last time was a couple of weeks ago when I went to see the local team from my town play a game in the stadium, it is not a big team or a big stadium, but it was live football in the stadium, it is a team of Spanish third division.

The last time I watched a sports in a stadium live was last 2 months ago. It's a low division league in England. It was a match between Wrexham and another team. I can't remember the name of the team. It was a very good match between the two of them.

I haven't been to live matches for a long time because now many people simply don't have time for it and they are trying to earn money. I am not an exception and I have not been to the stadium for more than 2 years. It's a great feeling there because the big crowd shouts and supports their team and it's adrenaline

last time I watched sports live was when I was a kid. I went to the stadium to watch football with my father, it was a match between our national team and Germany's B division team. I enjoy watching from home

Well, a week or so ago, I was at the stadium of my local team that played in the promotion playoffs, I don't go to stadiums much to watch games, maybe 2-3 times a year.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds