Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When the boss calls you into the office...

Website
craftercraze.com
Credits
When the boss calls you into the office, what are your first thoughts?

I always hated getting called into the office, even though I was a good employee and followed the rules. But you never know when someone else makes a complaint and the boss just has to tell you about it because of office politics. There were times I got called down for praise and that always makes me a little uncomfortable too.

Advertisement Placeholder
"What did so-and-so do now?"

In most cases, I am called into his office when someone else has messed up. I clean up a lot of messes. My boss tends to not like to address issues with people and would rather have someone else fix the problem.

Usually, I am called in when there is some urgent work to be completed. My boss very well knows that I can handle pressure without compromising on quality.

It doesn't happen often for me but I often get scared when it does I always think I did something bad however most of the time it's not like that

These days I work as a freelancer and I do not have anyone to boss on me. However, when I had a job and whenever the boss called the first though that came to my mind was about the new task he would be asking me to do. My boss mostly called me to handover a new task.

Either losing hours, gaining hours, being fired/let go, a raise, a promotion, a different position, etc. Just the basic stuff. Usually it's the worst stuff first then if you think a bit, it could be good news. We always put it as bad when being called in, but I'm sure a lot of people get promoted in this way.

I don't usually get worked up whenever my boss called me into his office because I know that it is a business call and there is something that he wants me to do which is why I always go there with an open mind to receive whatever he's going to ask.

Well, I once got called in the office. They called me to get my basic information filled so that they could pay me. Other than that, I was never called by any one. I always used to perform well and deliver the best results. However, it seemed to me that the managers were never happy at all, no matter what. This was the main reason why I quit the job.

Well, I once got called in the office. They called me to get my basic information filled so that they could pay me. Other than that, I was never called by any one. I always used to perform well and deliver the best results. However, it seemed to me that the managers were never happy at all, no matter what. This was the main reason why I quit the job.

This is just the nature of most business owners or entrepreneurs because they will always like to put you under pressure so that you will give more than your hundred percent so that they will end up making more money while they pay you less.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds