Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When it comes to hiring freelancers, what services do you look for?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
Hiring freelancers is something that is ideal for website owners whether you have a forum, blog or website. Sometimes, keeping regular content and fresh content posted on your site can be difficult for you to do alone and being able to hire someone to take some of the work load off you as the owner can be a great help.

Not only that but by hiring a freelancer, you are also helping someone earn a little extra towards their regular income which can help them a lot too.

When it comes to hiring freelancers to work on your sites, what services do you tend to look for? Do you look for something in particular?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think I've ever had to hire freelancers for my forum, but if I did it would probably be for graphic design or content creation. Though, in the graphics sector I have a dear friend that usually creates graphics for me.

I have hired forum posters, article writers, social media marketers, influencers, and micro job workers. I not only hire freelancers for my website and business, I even hire them to work on the projects I am commissioned to do. For instance, I take orders from clients for $100, I hire freelancers to do the same job for $50 and keep $50 profits for myself.

The kind of freelancer you're going to hire to work on your website is dependent on the kind of services or work you wanted to be done for you. There are some kind of jobs freelancers do. It's not just a single job. It's what you want that you're going to be ordering for. It may be posts, articles, graphics design, website management and so many more.

If you have a new forum which needs a boost in activities, it's paid posters you're going to hire first as they are what you need to boost your forum activities. This is the first service most forum owners order for after they have launched their forum.

If you have a new forum which needs a boost in activities, it's paid posters you're going to hire first as they are what you need to boost your forum activities. This is the first service most forum owners order for after they have launched their forum.

There are many different kinds of services that we can look for in case if we need to hire freelancers. Services such as Freelancer and Upwork are also quite popular kind of services that may allow you to hire talented people. However, you may need to have a specific budget for that.

There are many different kinds of services that we can look for in case if we need to hire freelancers. Services such as Freelancer and Upwork are also quite popular kind of services that may allow you to hire talented people. However, you may need to have a specific budget for that.
It's all about what you want to be done on your website by the freelancers you want to hire. What is the first service most newly website require? 99% of them is activities which comes from posts. This is why website owners hire for those services in the beginning.

It depends on the kind website that I'm using at any point in time that's going determine the services website owner order from me on the platform. Take for on Forum Promotion, 95% of my services being ordered for on the website by new website owners is my posting services.

I don't think I've ever had to hire freelancers for my forum, but if I did it would probably be for graphic design or content creation. Though, in the graphics sector I have a dear friend that usually creates graphics for me.

A graphic designer is very important for a forum to work well. You need someone that can be able to run good designs for different projects that you will want to do on your forum. Members will always want to see attractive graphics and getting the right man for the job is pretty important.

Search Engine Optimization is a skill that I don't have any knowledge on how to do. So, it's something that I would always be interested in hiring an expert to carry out for me with my website whenever it's needed for me to carry it out. When you want your website to rank higher in Google, you will always good with your site's SEO.

A graphic designer is very important for a forum to work well. You need someone that can be able to run good designs for different projects that you will want to do on your forum. Members will always want to see attractive graphics and getting the right man for the job is pretty important.
Beauty appeals to the eyes very quickly. It's why the layout and design of your forum should be very good. The design may look simple but it must be good looking. If your forum is an eyesaw, your members will not be active on it for long.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds