Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What's your revenue so far this month?

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
I can honestly say this is the first month that I actually have some revenue to talk about- not just site sales.

Revenue: $100 exactly
Profit: When I recieve the cash it'll equate to around $50 profit.

So what's your revenue so far this month? :)

Advertisement Placeholder
Overall revenue? Advertising revenue? From ads I have ~$450 this month. not really bad, the only bad thing is that I mostly invested this money anyway in my forum. Should stop spending money and start earning :D

Overall revenue? Advertising revenue? From ads I have ~$450 this month. not really bad, the only bad thing is that I mostly invested this money anyway in my forum. Should stop spending money and start earning :D

I think reinvesting is a great idea :) especially if it means you will be able to grow your income in the future. I suppose you have to decide on a reinvestment level you feel comfortable with and that allows you to withdraw something from your activities :D

Oh and it's overall revenue- none of mine is coming from Advertisements :)

And that's all my revenue gone. Always happens to me. I had $100 worth of orders and I had to cancel almost all of them because of Facebook getting antsy about YouLikeHits.com. Now how will I pay back xpl0iter :(

And that's all my revenue gone. Always happens to me. I had $100 worth of orders and I had to cancel almost all of them because of Facebook getting antsy about YouLikeHits.com. Now how will I pay back xpl0iter :(
Thats ok mate! Take your time!

And so far I have 236.85USD :)
I hope to reach around 330USD for this month! :D

Not sure about ads this month, it's at least $30, as for client work: I'm up to $100(assuming my client ever pays me :mad: )

How do you earn this? How long did it take you to get there?

I'm keeping it a secret until I actually get the money and then I'll use that cash to move onto something else. Anyway it's only taken a couple of days and my revenues at $99 now! :D

I hate to answer like that but it's easily saturated. But because you asked, as soon as I stop using the method, I'll Pm you with it! :) It's not blackhat or anything and it isnt time consuming.

Till now none :D, a great income for me :D
It will be good if you guys share how do you earn it :)

Do you have approved adsense account?
If not get that first(I guess Sam has told you how to get an adsense easily).

After that create blogs on simple stuffs with good unique contents(articles). (use google keyword tracker tools to get an idea about the number of monthly global searches for targeted keywords)
For example, if you target "weight loss" for US visitors, you will get traffic easily.
Its not easy money but its possible. Lots of time and article writing skills is a must for doing this!

But once you get a hold of this, the monthly income you will be getting will make you quite happy! :D

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds