Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Whats your reason?

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
Why do you create/make graphics? What is your reason for doing so? Do you do it to relieve some stress, lets your artistic inner soul out, why do you do it?

I do it because I want to learn a new skill and I have always admired people who can actually make graphics to a very high skill level. I'd love to be a great designer one day.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do it for a number of reasons.

1) I love art, always have always will.
2) I love making people happy, seeing someone satisfied with something you made is a great feeling.
3) Designing can be a good stress reliever and let out your inner artist.
4) Creativity, it's like a drug.

I'm tired so those are the few main reasons, but I got several more. :p

I started learning making graphic few year ago. The reason why i learn is because i wanted to earn some virtual money on a RPG site. Today, i seem to find no clue why i make graphic for..

I create/make graphics for several reasons. By example, i design for training to become a better designer to make money as freelance designer; i design illustration for my articles to make something unique and free to use on commercial site. etc... :)

I did it for a couple of reasons but mostly for the skill value. I was really bad when it comes to programming and coding but I do understand how it works so instead of just making myself into a mediocre programmer/web developer I decided to add some design skills to the mix and so far it has worked wonders for me.

I can't tell you how many jobs I've landed because of the fact that I know how to use Photoshop and Illustrator and I know how to use the color wheel. I think it's a real deal and great plus especially when you're working with websites since most web developers are more into the codes than the design.

I try to design because I am driven. Something inside has to be worked out. On the other hand working it out is enjoyable and gives a pleasure different from other enjoyment.
I tend to just design for myself because being brutally honest I am not good enough to make a living - but on the other hand I can do it well enough to provide unique stuff for my sites at no cost to myself.

Why do you create/make graphics? What is your reason for doing so? Do you do it to relieve some stress, lets your artistic inner soul out, why do you do it?

I do it because I want to learn a new skill and I have always admired people who can actually make graphics to a very high skill level. I'd love to be a great designer one day.
So many reasons, really. Yes, some of the things you mentioned may be part of it. Other reasons would have to be:
1. To market products and services at various social networks
2. To appeal to target prospects' senses and spark their interest
3. To see how far I can go with my creativity

I primarily do it to save money. It's cheaper for me to create my own than to pay a professional designer to make them for me. I'm not the world's greatest designer, but I think I do a decent enough job for what I need.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds