Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's your pizza toppings?

Thomasss

Addicted member
Credits
What toppings do you usually get on your pizza? :eek:

For me, I always get the hawaiian pizza, it's simply amazing. <3 Especially when it comes from Roundtable, their hawaiian pizza is to die for. <3

Advertisement Placeholder
Pizza Funghi. I know, I'm pretty boring. Sometimes, in a crazy mood, I'll have a BBQ chicken pizza. ;)

My roommate and I order a couple large pizzas from Papa John's every few weeks. I always get pepperonis and bell peppers. He always just gets a cheese pizza. Papa John's is the best. :smile:

Papa Johns is amazing, we don't have one here though which is pain stakingly sad. ;(

Pizza Funghi. I know, I'm pretty boring. Sometimes, in a crazy mood, I'll have a BBQ chicken pizza. :wink:

BBQ Chicken pizza is the bomb, first time I tried it I thought the people were nuts but it's pretty good. :eek: BBQ and steak is even better!

Papa Johns is amazing, we don't have one here though which is pain stakingly sad. ;(

BBQ Chicken pizza is the bomb, first time I tried it I thought the people were nuts but it's pretty good. :fearscream: BBQ and steak is even better!
Yeah, the BBQ steak pizza is good as well indeed!

I actually like a place called Marco's Pizza personally. I like peperoni the most, but bacon and BBQ are good too. It's hard to go wrong with a meat pizza.

I'm a meatlovers kid :p I love, love, love it <3
I hate anything but meat and cheese on my pizza.

My toppings are pepperoni, grilled chicken, and bacon. Then, over top of the cheese, bbq sauce lightly drizzled around the pizza. It's delicious.

Have you guys heard of a crab pizza? It is just a regular pizza with old bay, crab meat and crab dip. It is delish!

Have you guys heard of a crab pizza? It is just a regular pizza with old bay, crab meat and crab dip. It is delish!

I have never heard of this but it sounds like a seafood lover's dream! haha I am not a seafood fan. I like some fish but nothing very fish and definitely no sea bugs, as I call them haha

Mushrooms. I never eat pizza without mushrooms. Everything else is optional, but I need to have my mushrooms. I also love the classic cheese-salami-tomato sauce setup.

The classic one- Quattro stagione- ham, bacon, sirloin, cheese and, of course mushrooms. I somehow got hungry now

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds