Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What's your opinion on nulled XenForo?

Drew

Reputable member
Website
xenfiles.com
Credits
I've used nulled XenForo to test stuff on my development server but on my actual version I use an actual licensed version.

So saying that, what's your opinion on nulled?

Advertisement Placeholder
Haven't used it, wouldn't use it. It's illegal, first of all. Secondly, it's stealing. Taking something and "nulling" it is stealing money directly from the software developers' pocket.

Haven't used it, wouldn't use it. It's illegal, first of all. Secondly, it's stealing. Taking something and "nulling" it is stealing money directly from the software developers' pocket.
It kind of hurt me to use it for my dev testing site but I test everything on that before uploading it to my actual forum, it's not public and i'm not profiting from it but I just don't feel like paying an extra 150$ for another license.

It kind of hurt me to use it for my dev testing site but I test everything on that before uploading it to my actual forum, it's not public and i'm not profiting from it but I just don't feel like paying an extra 150$ for another license.
They do have a trial version that you can use for free for like 3 days on their website.

I admit I have used a nulled version of XenForo, but I never will again. It's not that my site got shutdown for it but it's the fact that I realized what john123 said.

I have never used it and never will. I believe that with Xenforo you can have a test site and a main site that is live as well with one license, which means I really see no reason for any use of a nulled version. It is stealing and it's also taking money from the pockets of the developers and delaying any kind of new development on the software.

I have never used it and never will. I believe that with Xenforo you can have a test site and a main site that is live as well with one license, which means I really see no reason for any use of a nulled version. It is stealing and it's also taking money from the pockets of the developers and delaying any kind of new development on the software.
You can. You're allowed one public forum, and one password protected forum per license. It's something I pretty recently realized as well.

I've used nulled XenForo to test stuff on my development server but on my actual version I use an actual licensed version.
Why?
You are allowed to have your valid license be used on a live site, and on a development board. So why use a nulled version?

Edit:
And I just read the rest of the thread and seen @Belthazar's post ;) Pretty much said the same as me.

I have never used it or anything else for that matter but based on this forum alone and how smooth it runs, I am thinking I found my choice winner!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds