Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's your job?

David1

Credits
What do you do? How long have you worked there?

I am a line cook, and generally I work on preparing the meals before we open. We generally make a pretty good portion of our items fresh, and from scratch. Fun to do, when making something I haven't done in awhile.

Advertisement Placeholder
To follow you around
:P

I am a basketball coach, and I have been working as one for the last 8 years.
Didn't know you were a cook :O I am surprised Joshy .

To follow you around
:P

I am a basketball coach, and I have been working as one for the last 8 years.
Didn't know you were a cook :O I am surprised Joshy .
:D
See what happens when asked about it? You learn something. Didn't know you were a coach for the past 8 years.

I completed my degree in English Literature and Applied Linguistics, and after that, I thought I should become an English teacher but I wasn't as happy as I thought I could be. I wanted to explore life in a new and different way by learning new skills and gaining knowledge so now I have become an online freelance writer and I am so happy now as I can express myself freely and share my knowledge, emotions, and ideas on different matters. It's absolutely true that you feel lucky and happier when your passion becomes your profession.

I am a college administrator, responsible for maintaining and supervising the institution and did masters in planning education and administration

I have been working from home as a freelance writer for more than 10 years. In the last 8 years, I am also working as a webmaster, I run and manage multiple websites. I have been working as an online entrepreneur for 5 years.

I have been working from home as a freelance writer for more than 10 years. In the last 8 years, I am also working as a webmaster, I run and manage multiple websites. I have been working as an online entrepreneur for 5 years.

I am also a freelancer as well. I make money on different kinds of websites and freelancing platforms. I have been a freelancer for many years and I have been making money for a couple of years as of now. Freelancing is a great field. A person could gain experience working from home and even get an offline job as well.

I've been working online as a freelancer since days before COVID. I was into articles writing as my main online job before I learnt graphics designing. The skill of being a graphics designer paid me so well. My office job is a management role in a tech firm.

What do you do? How long have you worked there?

I am a line cook, and generally I work on preparing the meals before we open. We generally make a pretty good portion of our items fresh, and from scratch. Fun to do, when making something I haven't done in awhile.

I am working with an oxygen cylinder firm, and we are the suppliers to hospitals and other institutions that have need for oxygen contents. We are also into the distribution of industrial gas, and it has been a good experience meeting a lot of people too. I have been working here for a while now.

I am working with an oxygen cylinder firm, and we are the suppliers to hospitals and other institutions that have need for oxygen contents. We are also into the distribution of industrial gas, and it has been a good experience meeting a lot of people too. I have been working here for a while now.

I think that the demand of oxygen increased during the pandemic. This is because there were many hospitals that had a huge demand of such kind of oxygen cylinders. I am working as an online freelancer. I enjoy making money as a freelancer and this is the kind of job that I am doing right now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds