Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What's your favorite workspace application?

Credits
The first workspace application I was privy of is Pumble. I have never seen anything like it because it's a better way for having a team come together and use it as their work communication space. It didn't take long and I was introduced to Slack. The very first day I used Slack, I uninstalled Pumble because it's no where near the features on Slack.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have used a lot of workspace applications like slack, pumble, cliq, connectstream, etc. Based on my experience, think there is no better workspace app like slack.
I'm very sure that it's Connecteam that you're talking about because I haven't heard about connectstream.

Slack is super cool.

The first workspace application I was privy of is Pumble. I have never seen anything like it because it's a better way for having a team come together and use it as their work communication space. It didn't take long and I was introduced to Slack. The very first day I used Slack, I uninstalled Pumble because it's no where near the features on Slack.
When it comes to workplace applications, I think Zoho Cliq and Slack are the pacesetters. I like using both and they are both really easy to use and extremely effective.

I think when you want to talk about work place application, it will be better for one to use the stack, everything about it is very interesting.

I don't really use any application to earn money online, I'll much appreciate it if someone recommend a good application to use in other to earn a extra income online.

I don't really use any application to earn money online, I'll much appreciate it if someone recommend a good application to use in other to earn a extra income online.
The subject isn't about using app to make money online but about the best app to use and work as a team just like office communication app

The subject isn't about using app to make money online but about the best app to use and work as a team just like office communication app
Unfortunately some people don't read the OP's post before making their comments. It's one of the challenges we have with some forum users today and it's very sad.

How about tawk.to? Have anyone used the app?

We use Slack and Notion at work in concert to get things done - Slack for discussions, Notion for basically everything else. It's really quite impressive.

It's one of the challenges we have with some forum users today
Nothing about 'today' in there, I was seeing it 25 years ago when I first started out visiting forums...

I use slack myself as a team hub. The only downside is the cost if you want your discussions to persist for more than 90 days, but honestly, beyond 90 days, if the topic/info is that important it probably should have found its way to the relevant wiki/doc before then :)

For me, since I am retired, but do volunteer work... my "workplace application" is walking into the place of business and sitting down at an actual table and dealing with people 1 on 1.
I don't care what anyone says.. you lose a very important aspect when dealing with people via video when compared to actually sitting across a table from them.
The funny thing is how many don't actually realize that basic premise. When you are on video, you can "distance" yourself from others.

At work we use Microsoft Teams, I rarely use it for communication though. The only time I use it to reach out to coworkers is if something comes up and I don't have the time to walk over to the other clerk's desk to ask him a question. My supervisors use it for the morning meeting we always do every morning. Slack is a good alternative and it's somewhat similar to Discord.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds