Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's your favorite TV show?

Charge

Recognized member
Credits
Currently, I'm rewatching all the Family Guy episodes. I love Family Guy... What's your favorite TV show?

Advertisement Placeholder
Of all time, I guess I would have to say Sex in the City. lol But right now I am watching Younger which season 3 wont be on till next year. I wish they did 2 seasons a year or something. I hate having to wait!!!

I'm also re-watching all the South Park Seasons. Season 1 is my favorite. I think a lot of producers/writers lose their creative touch after a few seasons....

I love Golden Girls! Haha! Bunch of old ladies getting into trouble. That's what I want to do when I'm old.

I've just started getting into a show called Person Of Interest on Netflix, and I gotta say it's on point.

This is most certainly an excellent question, and I have an excellent answer! My favorite TV Show would have to be The Walking Dead. I have always enjoyed the fact of people killing zombies and fighting for survival. There are very intense and action packed scenes in The Walking Dead and that most certainly makes it very enjoyable. Matter of fact, tomorrow the first episode of season 7 airs! Cannot wait!

hmm mine Futurama. Literally the best TV show I have watched, it was cool, funny, emotional, everything in one. It made my preteen to early teen years and I was really disappointed that they discontinued it.

I'm a fan of soap operas, especially Eastenders as it's set in the east end which is where I live

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds