Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What's your favorite sport?

Advertisement Placeholder
My favorite sports are basketball, parkour and freerunning.

I've been playing basketball for a long time, and I'm starting to move into more parkour and freerunning.

Yeah, I've always liked running around and pretending I was a ninja since a very young age and then I started seeing things like that in the media so I looked it up two years or so ago and figured out what it was called. I started learning the movements and things but haven't really been able to train too seriously because of basketball. Since the season is almost over though I'm going to start dedicating myself to it again. It's a fantastic way to stay in shape, it's a lot of fun, and it makes you think deeper of things.

My favourite sport would be Football (Soccer) but unfortunately I cannot play it due to a knee injury I sustained. But back when I played it, it was the best time of my life!

Messi is an awesome player xpl0iter. I'm sorry to hear about your knee injury Haze, someone I know sustained something similar in rugby- now he is switching to soccer, he didnt play any sport for around 8 months...

I haven't played for two years, haha. I dislocated my knee cap and then did it twice more (All playing football..). I'd love to do sport again my doctor basically said "No strenuous sports which involve twisting your leg", well you may aswell have said no sports at all!

Messi is awesome though ;)

Football and Rugby!
Liverpool FC and Leinster are my teams!
Football = Skill and finnese.
Rugby = Raw power and pain.

Baseball, the occasional game of Football ('MERICAN) I'll watch, Nascar (goddamn it seems I just ooze white trash), women's volleyball.

Hey, just get with the times man. Your football is boooorringgg. "Hey guys, let's not score a goal the whole game! WOOOOO!"

What?

Goals scored, 1066 (2.81 per match) - English Premier League
Goals scored, 1050 (2.76 per match) - La Liga (Spanish League)
Boom.

What?

Goals scored, 1066 (2.81 per match) - English Premier League
Goals scored, 1050 (2.76 per match) - La Liga (Spanish League)
Boom.

Only three goals per match, roughly. Those games are several hours long, have fun watching a lot of men running back and forth. :D

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds