Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What's your favorite social media site?

Credits
My favourite social media site is Facebook. I've been using Facebook since it came out and I will never stop using it because it's where I have most of my friends and family.

I use it for promoting my business products and services too. It helps me to make sales without having to pay for ads.

What's your favorite social media site?

Advertisement Placeholder
Guess is still Twitter . Don't type much there anymore but from the social media sites i have is still the one i use more for see what's going one , etc.. I vist it everyday .

Reddit, because it's probably the closest you'll get to a message board. It's the only social media I use. But, I just browse and no longer comment or create topics.
Yeah, that's very correct. If you're looking for a social media platform that's close to forums, it's definitely going to be Reddit. I just downloaded the app today.

YouTube, more as a viewer than uploader, because YouTube still has quality information available if you subscribe to the right channels. Twitter is a close second, but you still have to wade through low-value "good-morning" Tweets to find legit articles and quality sources.

My favourite social media sites are TikTok and Instagram. They are my most used social media.
It did used to be Twitter but I stopped using that as much as I used to.

Twitter and TikTok is my favourite social media platforms. Twitter keep me updated at all times while TikTok is a place I have fun with different kind of contents.

My favourite social media site is Instagram.
TikTok used to be up there as one of my favourites, but I don't enjoy it as much anymore.

I like Instagram because it is the only social media platform that can actually make you millionaire if you are a good content creator and manage to grow your followers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds