Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's your favorite show on Netflix?

Advertisement Placeholder
It changes every time but HIMYM, Big Bang Theory, and Suits have always been my go-to series to re-binge. Recently, Oshi No Ko & Alice in Borderland.

Probably Vikings Valhalla and The Witcher. The Last Kingdom is pretty good too.
I'm on the last two seasons of The Last Kingdom and the quality has dropped slightly, but I binged the crap out of the first few seasons.

It changes every time but HIMYM, Big Bang Theory, and Suits have always been my go-to series to re-binge. Recently, Oshi No Ko & Alice in Borderland.
HIMYM is my standby too, but I finally finished it two years ago and am not emotionally prepared to start again!

Right now I'm rewatching "The King: Eternal Monarch" on Netflix. Pretty good K-drama.

I love Outlander! The 100 was also amazing. Couldn't get into Stranger Things.
Are you only watching it on Outlander - so haven't seen any of the new season yet? OMG it gets good. I really want to read the books now as well. YAY another 100 fan! :) Darn about Stranger Things - I love the 80s vibe of the show.

I love throwing ncis on, as far as Netflix shows probably stranger things though!
NCIS is amazing. Reminds me I've also rewatched Bones on Netflix about 3 times now. xD

Have been really enjoying Stranger Things and looking forward to the final season when it comes out. Another show that I was really impressed by was Arcane. You don't even need to know anything about the lore of League of Legends to understand what is going on. Plus, it's a very beautiful show as just about every frame can be a painting by itself.

Ryan Murphy has done some really awesome shows on Netflix such as Dahmer – Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story, The Watcher, Nurse Ratched, Hollywood, The Politician, and American Horror Story used to be on it before moving to Disney+ (At least in New Zealand).

I love his shows the most.

Plus I really loved the Wednesday show and can't wait for Season 2.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds