Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What's your favorite genre of music?

Alex1

Recognized member
Credits
I'm a big rap fan but I'll listen to just about anything other then country and like death metal.

What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Rock and Acoustic rock definitely. I hate chart/party/pop music with a fiery passion!

SallyJames said:
I'm a big fan of accoustic and I love bands/artist that are less well known and unique.

Any examples Sally? Maybe you could help me with a few band choices!

Awww yeah mega bump.

I dig Metal, Heavy Metal, Death Metal, Rock, all types of 80's music, Disco, Country, Southern Rock (yeah that's a genre haha), alright let me put it this way. If it is about... 1992 and down I'll like it as long as it doesn't go past 1970ish. Sure I like some present day music, but we don't have any artists that stood out like they did back in the day.

Anything in the top 50, or if it involves a guitar. I'm really not fussy when it comes to music, as long as it sounds good, I'm happy.

Eh at the moment, I like calming music, like country. However, I am a HUGE rap fanatic. Also, I was into dubstep and electronic music for ages; but have been moving away from that recently.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds