Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's your favorite chat messenger?

Credits
There are so many chat messengers online today for one to use as one sees fit. Facebook messenger used to be one of the most used chat messengers but I'm not sure if it's still occupying that top spot.

WhatsApp have been my all time favorite for a while now but I'm beginning to love using Discord for most of of my chatting needs.

Which one is your favorite chat messenger now?

Advertisement Placeholder
I would have loved to use Skype but I don't really have any friends that are making use of it. I had a business client that asked me to chat her up on Skype which I did but she's never accepted my invitation till date.
I only have like one person that uses it honestly. XD

I'm loving Slack lately! I use Facebook messenger and it's great to keep in touch with family and friends, but the most activity comes from Slack. And those are people I've never met before. It's fun on Slack because a lot of times people reply right away and it's having group conversations that I can stop the notifications at night and sleep, or wake up and read what everyone has to say.

WhatsApp is my favourite chat messenger.
It's simple and keeps everything together. I don't like messaging on Instagram, Messenger and Snapchat.

Discord is my favourite chat messenger. I can do so much on Discord more than I can do on other chat messengers. WhatsApp is still relevant to me as many of my friends use it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds