Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's Your Favorite Candy?

Advertisement Placeholder
My favorite type of candy would have to be Reeses or Butterfingers. I really enjoy Reeses for its sweet and peanut buttery taste, it goes really well with a cold class of milk. Then, I really enjoy Butterfingers because of the crunchy taste that it offers. Other than that I am not really a fan for any other type of candy.

My favorite type of candy would have to be Reeses or Butterfingers. I really enjoy Reeses for its sweet and peanut buttery taste, it goes really well with a cold class of milk. Then, I really enjoy Butterfingers because of the crunchy taste that it offers. Other than that I am not really a fan for any other type of candy.
Never tried drinking milk while eating Reeses... Maybe I'll have to buy some and try it out :)

Never tried drinking milk while eating Reeses... Maybe I'll have to buy some and try it out :smiley:

Yes, I highly recommend it! I drink milk with quite a bit of peanut butter foods, especially with a PB&J sandwich. I always find the taste to be more exciting to a certain extent when you drink milk with something like peanut butter. So, yeah, I recommend you give it a try! You'll be amazed.

Yes, I highly recommend it! I drink milk with quite a bit of peanut butter foods, especially with a PB&J sandwich. I always find the taste to be more exciting to a certain extent when you drink milk with something like peanut butter. So, yeah, I recommend you give it a try! You'll be amazed.
Will do haha. Now I have an excuse to go buy candy!

chocolate covered marshmallows that are shaped like eggs. They come in an egg carton and are sold around Easter. I could eat a whole carton in one sitting.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds