Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What's your favorite antivirus software?

Credits
I know very well that there are still some people who don't make use of any antivirus software which is a very bad decision in my opinion as long as they are connected to the internet, they are leaving their system vulnerable to attacks.

For those that are making use of antivirus softwares, which one happens to be your favourite over the last couple of years? I have always loved using AVAST.

Advertisement Placeholder
My favorite antivirus software used to be Avast but after starting to have issues with them, I ended up getting rid of Avast and now I just use the built-in Windows antivirus now and I have had no issues since starting to use that for over a year ago.
It's sad getting to hear that you had a bad experience with using AVAST at one point. What kind of issue did you start having with the using the antivirus software?
None. All of them are spyware. Which country's spyware, that is the only choice we have.
I know some people that have the same assessment about using antivirus as well. But, I would rather have them than use nothing.

Windows Defender. I had Panda antivirus for a few years, but I hated it.

I am making use of the in-built antivirus on my PC. I have not had any challenge with it and I don't think it is wise to spend more on an antivirus while I have that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds