Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's your dream tv?

Website
craftercraze.com
Credits
TVs go on sale at the end of this month and through Christmas, but they're usually the low ends or will soon be discontinued. If you could have any type of TV without worrying about expense, what would you be looking for? What size would it be and what kind of technology would it have?

Advertisement Placeholder
At the moment I am not looking for a new TV as the TV we have at the moment is still working fine in the living room. If the time ever came though and I did need a new TV and I could get one for a reasonable price and I had the funds, I would love to jump on say a 55-inch TV for the room. The TV I have now is around 9 years old nearly and I know eventually it will go on me.

At the moment I am not looking for a new TV as the TV we have at the moment is still working fine in the living room. If the time ever came though and I did need a new TV and I could get one for a reasonable price and I had the funds, I would love to jump on say a 55-inch TV for the room. The TV I have now is around 9 years old nearly and I know eventually it will go on me.
I'm always surprised to see how long TV's actually last. They are on daily, often many hours and yet, continue to play without problems. We usually change televisions once every 6-8 years but there's actually nothing wrong with them. We have a 70 inch now, which is perfect in our living room.

I'm always surprised to see how long TV's actually last. They are on daily, often many hours and yet, continue to play without problems. We usually change televisions once every 6-8 years but there's actually nothing wrong with them. We have a 70 inch now, which is perfect in our living room.
It really is amazing how long they last to be honest and it's true, we often replace them without really needing to. I know my son has a TV that he uses, I got it secondhand back in 2014 and even though we sometimes have an issue with the power button, we have found that if we just turn it to standby and turn it off on the wall, we don't have an issue with it not turning on and it's not nearly 2023 so I have had that one nearly 9 years now.

Mine is Samsung 55" 4k Curved Smart TV. It's the best TV you can use for gaming.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds