Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What's the preferred way for your favorite sports team to lose?

Dead2009

Reputable member
Credits
I saw this on another forum and thought it was an excellent question to ask you guys

Whether you follow professional, college, or youth sports, what is your preferred way to lose?

Blowout- Whether the other team is better, your team just isn't getting "bounces", you're just blown out and there's no doubt about the outcome.

Can't score at the end- everything is setup for last second heroics, but the team can't pull it off.

Can't stop the other team at the end- other team scores on a "last second" play and your certain victory changes to defeat in a heartbeat

Sorry, no "other" in this case

I mean all of these options are crappy but if I HAD to choose, it would be a blowout, because if you can't score on the last possession or you can't stop the other team on their last possession, that's heartbreaking as a fan. At least in a blowout, you know all is lost and can watch another game.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best way I prefer for my favorite team to lose a match is when luck is obviously against my team to win because every attempt we have on target is either going to be saved or hit the woodwork but whenever the other opposition team get an attempt on target, they will score freely.

None! I don't wish for my team to lose it any match because there's no satisfaction in losing. It's like Bayern Leverkusen have been unbeaten in all competition this season, it's what I want for my favourite team.

It's very annoying when you lose to an underdog. I hate my team losing matches in this way.
I'd rather they lost to a great team with history and prestige such as Arsenal or Manchester United than some piffling outfit like Bournemouth or Maidstone.
Manchester United is even average team in my eyes now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds