Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What's the oldest game console you own?

Credits
So what's the oldest console you currently own? The oldest one I have is a Model 1 Sega Genesis. I have a NES, but it's a Toploader model and this particular model was released in 1993. The Genesis I have was manufactured in 1991, so it's technically older. :p I actually own four Sega Genesis consoles. xD All four of them still work too!

Advertisement Placeholder
I made use of the playstation 2 that was gifted to me by my brother. One of the best consoles that one can ever use.

I like PlayStation 4. I started playing games at 20 and PlayStation 3 was the best console at that time.

The oldest game console I currently still own at the moment which is kept in a box for safe keeping is the original Xbox console but it's the crystal one that was limited edition. My mum did used to still have the Super Nintendo console that we got as kids for so long up until a few years ago but unfortunately my brother took it and sold it, safe to say my Mum was not very happy at all about it being sold without her knowing as she never planned to sell it and never saw the money that he got either.

I still have my Playstation 1 console. It was my first video game console that I purchased and I still have it even till this moment. I still can't give it out.

I played on Super NES first but it's not my own console.

My Playstation 2 is with me and it's still playing very well. It's 20+ years now. How far we have all gotten as gamers. I'm going to keep my PS2 until it no plays and dies off. I hope it doesn't happen sooner.

I pretty much stopped gaming once I found forums and coding, but have kept my consoles and favorite games growing up. In order of oldest to newest: 1) Sega Genesis (just for NBA Jam) 2) N64 (for the Zelda's I still play once a year) 3) Gameboy Color & SP 4) PS2 (for everything else)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds