Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's the first thing you do after getting home from a trip?

Oluwatobitomisin

Addicted member
Credits
Firstly, I would take a hot/cold shower for about half an hour lol, then I think I will eat good food and sleep.
So tell us what's the first thing you do after getting home from a trip?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't like spending much time in the bathroom once I am back from the trip. I would rather I have a short shower 🚿, put some of the clothes that I returned with in their places, and then go to sleep. I will always prefer to sleep once I am back from a trip to just doing something else.

I always get a bottle of chilled Heineken beer and use it to step down the trip. I might even end up take two bottle just to calm my nerves. After the drinks, I will then head in to have a good bath. It can be a cold or hot bath depending on the weather. Sleep is the next thing that's going to follow.

After long trips, it seems to me that life recovers a lot and you feel alive, but after such long distances, you just want to take a quick bath and turn on some beautiful movie and watch it with a glass of wine

I am also one of those who when I come back from a trip, the first thing I do is take a shower, partly to remove a little of the accumulated tiredness that showering sometimes helps you to remove, the second thing I will do is eat something and fall asleep to recover energy.

The first thing I always do when I came back from a trip is to make sure I unpacked my bags, put the things I came back with at the necessary places, then take my shower.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds