Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's the biggest mistake that stock market investors make?

Well said, I have a friend who lost is savings and loan from bank because he doesn't listen to people advise and always follow is own wish and decision. He couldn't stop lossing money on the trade and never seems to stop.
that is the reason since i bought my shares years beck i do ensure that i always seek the avise of stock broker tjat will give me proffessional advice on the next step to take in terms of investment.

Advertisement Placeholder
A friend of mine who failed to take advice lost a lot of money and not saving single profit as Results of following his personally decision makes alot of failure in his savings.

One mistake Most people make when going into the stock market or even forex and crypto market is that they have no proper planning as to how they should carry out their trading, they do not even have deep knowledge as to how they should trade.

I am not into stock investment, but if any stock investors make any mistake them should never put all their money in one place, in order to lose.

I think the biggest mistake the stock investors make is to go into a kind of business without a positive knowledge about it. To me when someone had no knowledge about a particular thing then definitely I consider it as a mistake.

Studying is very important most investors don't study the market before going into trade. It is important to study the status of the stock market and some of the factors affecting the market before investing.

The biggest mistake made by stocks investors is greednes by investing all their resources in a stock because of eyeing the profit to be realized

Good points you've raised especially that part of no-stop-loss plans. A lot of people just keep relying on hope and even when the stocks seem to be going down in value in their face have no plan B (which is the stop loss plan actually) till sometimes all is lost

Some of mistakes are not seeking and following advice from professional, not doing enough research on the financial health of the company they want to invest in etc.

Thanks for sharing, Stock is one type of investment with high risk and high return. The big mistake that is often made by stock investors is, holding only one share, being trapped by cheap stocks which are ultimately worthless, Easily carried away by Panic Situations, buying stocks when the market is bullish (overpriced).

• having no plan
going with the market trend.
depending on the investment manager.
only investing in high performing securities.
being anxious or worrisome.
investing like gambling.

Even though i am not into stock at the moment, but I just have to come in to read people's comments on mistake(s) one can make while trading stock. Making mistake can cause one to lose a lot of money as this platform is full of risks. That is just my take. Thanks for sharing.

Not diversifying is one of the biggest mistakes committed by stock market investors. Not taking calculated risk is another big mistake committed by the stock market investors.

I don't really know much about stock investment but since it is a volatile market I believe some of the mistake new investors will do is not carrying out their proper research before investing in a particular asset, such might be risky and without having a single understanding of how its work..

One of the mistakes I think stock investors make is that they are sometimes quick into buying shares without first making s proper investigation into the prospects of the share they are buying.

One of the points that most persons who wants to invest into the stock market,is that on the issue not following proper advice,and then also not knowing when to put and apply the stop watch .

Well said. I have a friend who lost his bank loan and savings because he never listened to other people's advice and always went with his own wishes and decisions.
He never seemed to stop losing money on the trade and couldn't stop.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds