Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what's the best shopping site according to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on the country you are in really, in my country, Nigeria, the best are obviously the local ones (Jumia and konga) but generally everywhere I think Amazon still tops it.

Advertisement Placeholder
yeah, that's what I did before I bought anything there, I prefer also eBay because it's also a good platform in this domain and they're selling good products

jumia in my country is too awful, they buy a very low quality of products.
Unlike Aliexpress, eBay doesn't send out any mails when the seller protection is running out. I had to close 4-5 orders thanks to that and I have lost around 200$ for this issue alone. Well, I don't have a habit of logging into eBay daily.
These days, I avoid eBay a lot. I prefer Amazon, Aliexpress and some local shopping websites only, for goods security.

In the international communities, that will probably be between Amazon and Alibaba, but in my country Jumia takes it.

The one i would prefer is amazon and aliexpress my friends do shop on those site and have no issues

Jumia, eBay and Amazon are the best for now and they do give discounts on every purchase every week end

The best shopping site have come across so far is Amazon, AliExpress, eBay and Walmart. These companies are easy to buy goods from and their customer service is second to none

I believe Alibaba and Jumia to be efficient in their way of handling customer products, their major problem is just that they charge for everything separately even if you're shipping to the same address.

I believe Alibaba and Jumia to be efficient in their way of handling customer products, their major problem is just that they charge for everything separately even if you're shipping to the same address.
Jumia is too awful company in my country and all of their products are expensive and low-quality.

Amazon of course and then one can also look into AliExpress although it depends on what one is looking for

If we talk about online shopping, for me the best is Amazon and eBay second. They are responsible, and until today I have no complaints. Good prices and offers

The best shopping site that I know about is actually amazon.com because I feel that Amazon has everything that one is looking for being that it is the largest online store in the world.

For me it's AliExpress, what I love most about them is their buyers protection policy, that way I'm assured of never getting scammed. Though of recent those delivery is terribly slow but that's because of Covid.

I do buy things from any shopping site but from my experience, I prefer buying on Amazon, I see Amazon has the best shopping sites and it remains my favourite shopping site

Alibaba will be the best shopping website for me. You see all these middle men on shopify, they have stores there also.

I prefer alibaba and Ali express. I have shopped with them and I didn't regret it. They have nice stuffs and a very good service, their apps is easy to use with no stress at all.

My best shopping site and the one I make use of these jumia, I have shopped with them overtime and they are very reliable when it comes to delivering of their product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds