Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What's the best dating app website you've used?

Credits
How do you feel about using dating apps and websites in finding a partner in order to start a relationship? If you have used dating apps or websites, which one's have been the best for the need you had for it? Were you able to start a relationship successfully with any one of them or it didn't click from the beginning?

What's the best dating app website you've used?

Advertisement Placeholder
I've used them before, and just like most men who use dating apps my questions I asked women just went ignored. I think more men use dating apps than women and most are looking for "hookups" rather than true relationships, which is probably a turnoff to most women. The dating pool is a competition these days, especially when it comes to dating apps. If you're not in about the top 20% of attractiveness you will probably be ignored.

Granted, I haven't used a dating app for a few years now, but based on my experience of using them in the past you can get burnt out fast from constantly seeking a SO just to be ignored or even blocked.

I think some people have success in building relationships with them, but most of them are money grabbers to try and find that "special someone". I spent some money on one dating app once thinking I would find success, but it was a waste of my money and time. Never again.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds