Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What would you do if you lost your job today?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you lost your job today, would would you do?
What would you choose between starting your own business or learning new skills to get a better job?
If you have an idea and savings to cover your expenses for a year, you can start your own business.
If you do not want to take business risks, you can join a university to get a better degree or join training programs to learn skills so that you can have high-paying skills and negotiate with your future employer to get a better-paying job.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'd be disappointed, sad and will probably go through a wave of depression for a bit. But I would have to do what most people do, and that's get back on the job hunt. It may not be ideal, but you can't let yourself sit there and fester.

I am going to be very honest about how I'm going to feel if I lose my job today which is that I'm going to feel disappointed and sad but it is not something I'm going to beat up myself too much because I already have a physical business of poultry and fish farming that have been managing for 6 years. It is something that I can easily fall back to while I am still going to start looking for a new job.

I am going to be very honest about how I'm going to feel if I lose my job today which is that I'm going to feel disappointed and sad but it is not something I'm going to beat up myself too much because I already have a physical business of poultry and fish farming that have been managing for 6 years. It is something that I can easily fall back to while I am still going to start looking for a new job.

You are lucky, as you have your own business. Unfortunately, not all the people are that lucky. There are so many people who are already suffering as inflation is very high in my country. Many people are already unemployed and the situation is quite heartbreaking. Losing jobs could lead to many problems and this also includes many psychological problems as well. They may have no option but to look for a job that pays well.

Do you believe in this that nobody sleep hungary in the evening. Losing a job is not that a person may go on wrong. He must trust and try for better future. It is said that if one door closes many other doors opened for him/her.

I'm the one who applied for the job, went for an interview, passed it and was employed, I can do it all over again. I will worry about it even for a day. I have my business which I can decide to focus on full time but I can never give up on any stream of income easily.

You are lucky, as you have your own business. Unfortunately, not all the people are that lucky. There are so many people who are already suffering as inflation is very high in my country. Many people are already unemployed and the situation is quite heartbreaking. Losing jobs could lead to many problems and this also includes many psychological problems as well. They may have no option but to look for a job that pays well.

It was never easy for me to start my own business but with the assistance of my mentor and all the knowledge he was able to pass them to me when I made the decision to start my own business, I found it much easier to go into the business under his guidance.

This is something that I have been very grateful for because without his guidance, I wouldn't be able to have the business today.

It was never easy for me to start my own business but with the assistance of my mentor and all the knowledge he was able to pass them to me when I made the decision to start my own business, I found it much easier to go into the business under his guidance.

This is something that I have been very grateful for because without his guidance, I wouldn't be able to have the business today.

The main problem is capital. There are many people who may never have sufficient money. many people lose their jobs and they always want to start the right kind of business. They may have limited capital. If they invest what they cannot afford to lose, then their position will become weaker. Mentors can help for sure. However, i am quite sure that many mentors would also recommend investing capital in a wise manner.

The main problem is capital. There are many people who may never have sufficient money. many people lose their jobs and they always want to start the right kind of business. They may have limited capital. If they invest what they cannot afford to lose, then their position will become weaker. Mentors can help for sure. However, i am quite sure that many mentors would also recommend investing capital in a wise manner.

There are limited activities that your mentor can do. They are not angel investors and can only advise. When starting a new business, it is important to have a strong proposal that you can use to ensure that things go well when you are seeking extra funds to start.

It's only the fortunate one's that get financial support from their mentor with respect to their capital to start their own business. My mentor had the money to help me with as the capital I needed to start my business but he told me that he want me to sweat and use my own money. By doing that, I will never not be serious with the business and pure truth.

There are limited activities that your mentor can do. They are not angel investors and can only advise. When starting a new business, it is important to have a strong proposal that you can use to ensure that things go well when you are seeking extra funds to start.

Mentors are professional advisers for sure. If a person loses their job, then there could be very limited options available for such kind of people. However, I think that mentors could definitely offer them the right kind of advise for sure in case if they lose their job.

Even though your mentor can actually do everything for you when it comes to the business they are training you to start, it is not advisable for you to be 100 percent dependent on them. This is because there are some things that you need to do for yourself in your business that is going to give you more strong foundation in the business.

If I lost my job today, I will definitely get a new one that has a better offer and or I should just start my personal business if I have gotten enough resources to get started.

If I lost my job today, I will definitely get a new one that has a better offer and or I should just start my personal business if I have gotten enough resources to get started.

Unfortunately, it is not this easy for most people when it comes to getting another job after they have lost their job. If it is possible, a lot of people who lost their jobs since the turn of this year 2023 would have easily recovered or gotten a new job. Over 1940,000 people have lost their job this year and not even 20% of them have gotten a new job.

That was why I added that I could start my personal business if enough resources is available and at least I might need to get loan if I don't have enough resources too

Even though your mentor can actually do everything for you when it comes to the business they are training you to start, it is not advisable for you to be 100 percent dependent on them. This is because there are some things that you need to do for yourself in your business that is going to give you more strong foundation in the business.

Depending on mentors could be a bad idea. Having said that, many people should understand that mentors are not infallible. They can also make mistakes, despite the fact that they may have a lots of experience. However, since they have experience, they may be able to handle thing in a much wise manner. So, they can offer you the best advice in case if you lose your job.

That was why I added that I could start my personal business if enough resources is available and at least I might need to get loan if I don't have enough resources too

Starting your own business is a decent and great idea. Most big businesses that we are seeing today all began as a small business. Once you have a good and solid business plan, bringing commitment and dedication to the business will see it become successful.

Starting your own business is a decent and great idea. Most big businesses that we are seeing today all began as a small business. Once you have a good and solid business plan, bringing commitment and dedication to the business will see it become successful.

There are many people who want to start business. However, how can certain people start a business when they are struggling to get a job in the first place? Many people just dream about starting a new business. They usually try to save money in order to start a business.However, starting a business would be not on the minds of people who lost their jobs and in case if they are worrying about getting a job in the first place.

Do you believe in this that nobody sleep hungary in the evening. Losing a job is not that a person may go on wrong. He must trust and try for better future. It is said that if one door closes many other doors opened for him/her.

Yes, there's no permanent claim on any job because before you were employed, there's was another who had the same position. I will look for another job because I've got the capacity to get another job if I searched with zeal.

Yes, there's no permanent claim on any job because before you were employed, there's was another who had the same position. I will look for another job because I've got the capacity to get another job if I searched with zeal.

This is true. I have this opinion that being in a particular job is never a do le die affair. So, when you end up on the wrong side of management in terms of being sacked, you should dust yourself and start seeking employment elsewhere.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds