Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your worst experience working for a freelance site?

Mine was not really freelancing but I worked on Opera News Hub as a content writer. Earnings were calculated based on number of views and interaction. After the first month, my articles stopped getting enough views despite being better than what I posted in the beginning. I eventually quit out of frustration.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never earn money online on freelancing website, before Yiu can earn money online you need to have a good skills set if you don't have a skill you are just wasting your time.

My worst experience working as a freelancer was having to register on a freelancing website just to spend weeks there without getting a single gig. It was a huge discouragement to me then.

Mine was not really freelancing but I worked on Opera News Hub as a content writer. Earnings were calculated based on number of views and interaction. After the first month, my articles stopped getting enough views despite being better than what I posted in the beginning. I eventually quit out of frustration.
Competition is the main problem with most of the freelancing websites, you must be the best if you are working as a freelancer or else your work will be cast aside do the best work .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds