Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your first Internet business?

Can you please explain what you mean by "bloks"? I'm sorry that you were unsuccessful in the business, usually, there is a reason as to why. As long as you learn from your mistakes, it's positive. Don't let this put you off earning money as a self-employed individual/freelancer.

Can you please explain what you mean by "Scarry" & what service is it?
My internet job was this forum that where I started my internet job is bizdustry is were I earned my first money was here, and started working here I have never complaint working here.

Advertisement Placeholder
My ever first internet business I started with was investing in high yield investment programs. I got a lot of them back then and it all ended up in tears and loads of losses here and there. It was a very bad moment for me that year seeing that I was just starting up in the online money making journey.

High yield investment project like ponzi investment was also my first internet business and i knew when to withdraw back then , i did the investments twice and backed out and most people lost their money because they were greedy.
My ever first internet business I started with was investing in high yield investment programs. I got a lot of them back then and it all ended up in tears and loads of losses here and there. It was a very bad moment for me that year seeing that I was just starting up in the online money making journey.

The first website I created was a personal blog, I did not create the site as a business. It was a hobbyist project but in a couple of years the blog started making money and it was my business. Later I sold it for a good price. But I did not start a business in a true sense (selling products and services) until 2017. I started selling websites through flippa.

The first website I created was a personal blog, I did not create the site as a business. It was a hobbyist project but in a couple of years the blog started making money and it was my business. Later I sold it for a good price. But I did not start a business in a true sense (selling products and services) until 2017. I started selling websites through flippa.

I also created a website a few years ago. You can say that it was an internet-based business. The main aim was to create a professional looking website. This also included publishing great content as well. However, the project was later abandoned as I focused more on my freelancing career.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds