Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What was your first console?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
Everyone always remembers the first console they ever got, whether it be for a birthday or for Christmas or just a gift. I always remember the very first console me and my brothers were bought. It was a Sega Master System for Christmas and I always remember Alex The Kidd being pre-loaded onto the console, that game was so much fun. We also played a lot of Sonic on that console as well and had a lot of fun as siblings.

What was your first console and what were you bought it for? Was it a gift or was it something you bought yourself?

Advertisement Placeholder
The PlayStation 2 was my first console, although I prefer playing most games on my PlayStation 4 each time that I have friends around.

I got my Nintendo 360 when I was 16 and it was one of the console that I have enjoyed since I began playing games.

I don't play much on consoles, but the PlayStation 2 remains one of the best console that a lot of players used and still make use of as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds