Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what was your experience the first week you got a job?

The first experience as a college teacher was so funny. I was not quickly respected by the students because of my height. But before a month, due to my competency, I was able to make friends among the students and the teachers.

Advertisement Placeholder
My first job experience, I was so excited at that moment never know what to say, it was very very happy at that month, I also received a warm and lovely welcome to my madam.

expand...
Your question is very good and full of humor. On my first day on the job, I was looking at everyone as if I were on Mars. Then slowly I met everyone and after getting to know each other I became a little normal. Shortly after, I was caught writing my day's work on a piece of paper. I did that job well and then I talked to my colleagues and told them about my life. Anyway, at least I didn't go down without explaining myself first.

Well for me my first week was actually fun. I spent the weekend with friends at the beach with a cocktail in hand, lol!

I never bothered on how to handle my role, cos I was surrounded by friends who're experts in my field, with many years of working experiences.
Looks like your job would be a fun one if I may ask, what job are you into please just for the fun that seems involved in the job. I love doing a fun job and wouldn't mind lookiñg for one myself

My first week working at a factory was not fun a bit... Like it was hell... Depressed people everywhere... I felt like I was going to give up... I leave for home every day with ache all over my body.... I was being bullied... It was not cool at all but now I've gained ground now and I'm happily accepted now.

The first week of my job was really challenging I had to deal with connecting with my colleagues getting accustomed to my job and getting used to the new work environment. I eventually scared through.

I've had a few jobs in my time. And even though I'm a seasoned professional with 14 plus years experience, I still get nervous about starting

Well for me my first week was actually fun. I spent the weekend with friends at the beach with a cocktail in hand, lol!

I never bothered on how to handle my role, cos I was surrounded by friends who're experts in my field, with many years of working experiences.
There was no much feeling apart from the excitements that filled my heart for securing a job. Although I was thrilled by the fact that I have a job already.

I was very happy and always thinking on the jobs and the payments i would be receiving at the initial period of time but later on it became a normal thing.

The first week I got my job I almost quit because I wasn't meeting my sales target and I felt like I could never cope, but suddenly there came a big deal that changed everything for good, by the next week I started closing lots of sales

I was so nervous when I got my first job and my first day at work I was very happy seeing myself working in a very good organisation which I dreams and intend to work.

With a new career comes a great deal of confusion. You'll meet new people, work in a new setting, and take on new responsibilities. To put you in the best possible position for success

There was nothing specific in my experience in getting a job. I just know that I was going into the job to generate me some capital to go do mybusiness

my first week at my current offline job was quite hectic for me, infact, after working for that day, I couldn't sit down without feeling pain in my joints and my bones but with time I got over the pains and I got used to the job.

I don't do offline jobs, only business. I fo some jobs online which is PTP, and freelancing career. When I'm hired to do some jobs, I'm always thrilled for it.

My very first job at the age of 18 was a junior secretary and I was terrified. The people there were nice and made me welcome and after a few weeks I settled in. In the end the company went out of business and I had to find something else. It was good experience though.

My very first job at the age of 18 was a junior secretary and I was terrified. The people there were nice and made me welcome and after a few weeks I settled in. In the end the company went out of business and I had to find something else. It was good experience though.
Laughs. Its nice that you remembered the very first time you got off with your first job at the age of 18. That's nice, that you can recall back past events that took place in your life.

My first job experience during my first week was with a mixed feeling,on one hand i was very happy to get a job and be engage,and start preparing to build a career for myself,but on the other hand,i was thinking on how i would meet up with the job demands.

I never got any good in my life, I'm a student that owns a mini business here in my locality. If I have the chance to secure one tomorrow I'll feel ecstatic.

First week at work wasn't really pleasant. Adapting to the new environment was hard. The kind of routine was different. But as time goes on we move

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds