Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your business idea growing up?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Did you have a business idea growing up? If so, what was your dream business idea? For me when I was growing up, I always dreamt of running my own comic book, then it was a gaming magazine, and then a cartoon. Of course realizing my art skills aren't up to par with that dream, I later moved on. But what business ideas did you initially think of growing up? Did you ever make those ideas into reality?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have always been fascinated about Spa. It's something that I have loved so much as a kid and at one point I had the thought of starting the business when I grow up.

Even though a lot of things have changed since then and being an adult now, I have changed my mind in so many things. I even run a business of poultry and fish farming now but I have never given up on Spa completely.

When I was growing up, I never though about business. All I was vying for was to build knowledge, and skills so that I would be able to get a high paying job. I started thinking about business only when I was an adult.

I had no business ideas when I was growing up. How can I when I was so young and dependent on my parents for everything I needed? It was when I was in my second year in the university I started coming up with different business ideas like owning a restaurant because I was fascinated by KFC and McDonald's.

I had no business ideas when I was growing up. How can I when I was so young and dependent on my parents for everything I needed? It was when I was in my second year in the university I started coming up with different business ideas like owning a restaurant because I was fascinated by KFC and McDonald's.

Most kids are just like that because they are kids and you don't expect them to start being worked up about adults problems when they are still kids.

There are stages in life, so whenever anyone gets to the stage where they are expected to be worried about a particular thing, that's when it should happen and not a day before it.

I also wanted to create a restaurant or a business like McDonald's. However, the fact remains that it is not that easy to create such kind of business. There is something really unique about businesses such as McDonald's that make them so successful. So, creating a unique kind of business required an innovative idea as well.

I also wanted to create a restaurant or a business like McDonald's. However, the fact remains that it is not that easy to create such kind of business. There is something really unique about businesses such as McDonald's that make them so successful. So, creating a unique kind of business required an innovative idea as well.
We cannot all realize our dreams but it doesn't mean we shouldn't have them. I haven't been able to start a restaurant business like KFC or McDonald's but the dream is always going to be there. One day, I might have what it takes to achieve it and I will.

We cannot all realize our dreams but it doesn't mean we shouldn't have them. I haven't been able to start a restaurant business like KFC or McDonald's but the dream is always going to be there. One day, I might have what it takes to achieve it and I will.

There are many restaurants that have not gained as much fame as McDonald's. However, they have still managed to gain fame to the extent that they became popular in our country. There are many such kind of restaurants that might be really popular in a particular country. You must make sure that you work harder and you will get the results you desired.

There are many restaurants that have not gained as much fame as McDonald's. However, they have still managed to gain fame to the extent that they became popular in our country. There are many such kind of restaurants that might be really popular in a particular country. You must make sure that you work harder and you will get the results you desired.
Any kind of business which you desire to start have a plan on how to chase that business goal. It's not easy to start any business offline because there are so many things to do with registration but when you follow the plan you've worked hard for, the business will materialise.

I know how long it took me to keep working on achieving my dream of starting my business of poultry and fish farming today. Had I been looking at the challenges I was going to face in starting the business, I don't think that I would have been where I am today. You need to have courage to get your business plan to its next stage.

I know how long it took me to keep working on achieving my dream of starting my business of poultry and fish farming today. Had I been looking at the challenges I was going to face in starting the business, I don't think that I would have been where I am today. You need to have courage to get your business plan to its next stage.
You were determined to make your poultry and fish farm business to succeed. This is a business which is very dicy because it can be very risky. If your farm is infected, and you didn't find out soon, you will lose your farm animals. I've seen farms on Facebook sharing their experiences with losses in their farm.

Did you have a business idea growing up? If so, what was your dream business idea? For me when I was growing up, I always dreamt of running my own comic book, then it was a gaming magazine, and then a cartoon. Of course realizing my art skills aren't up to par with that dream, I later moved on. But what business ideas did you initially think of growing up? Did you ever make those ideas into reality?

I wanted to own a hospital. It was my big goal while growing up as helping to save lives has always been top on my agenda. However, life happens and you begin to see a lot of things that will have to let you know that such thing is not going to happen as I had limited funds. So, I have to drop the goal at that moment.

I wanted to own a hospital. It was my big goal while growing up as helping to save lives has always been top on my agenda. However, life happens and you begin to see a lot of things that will have to let you know that such thing is not going to happen as I had limited funds. So, I have to drop the goal at that moment.

Mehn, a hospital business is huge. Also there are so many requirements that makes it very difficult to start. It's definitely a lucrative business but a very difficult one to start. A lot of people would have been interested in starting up and owning a hospital but like a blind man wising to ride a horse.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds