Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was the name & subject of your very first site?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When you made your first site, what was the name & subject? My first site ever was actually a site with my comic book collection. It was just a site with a list of all of my comics. I remember I wrote down each comic I had and I think I tried to just brag about my collection. I wish I still had the link, but I doubt it still exists. I think it was one of those geocities site.

Advertisement Placeholder
It was a football/sports news and discussion website or forum I should say. Unfortunately, I gave up on it too quickly before it would boom and it's something that I have regrets over for years now. I still have plans on starting something like it all over again but it won't be easy now with a lot of competition.

I made my first site in 2015. I was using my first name for the site, therefore, I do not want to disclose it here. The site was a personal blog, which I later developed into an informative content site. I sold the website back in 2020. I do not know what happed but the site was discontinued just in 3 months. It was the height of corona time, maybe the person who bought it died.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds