Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was the last film you watched?

I watched The Amazing spider Man 2. It really is a good movie. Earlier I thought having made another movie and changing actor as Spiderman will not work much but it worked pretty well. Both Amazing spider movies are good to watch.
I loved the first Amazing Spider Man. Actually, I enjoyed it more than the original spider man trilogy because I felt it was more accurate. I haven't gotten to the second, but I'll have to check it out.

Advertisement Placeholder
The last movie I watched the new Star Wars movie. It was a bit strange how weak the sith in that movie was though, and he seemed so powerful in the beginning. And the fact that he lost to a noob jedi.

The Big Short. Epic movie about the 2008 US financial market crash and financial system overall.

It was Apocalypse Now, directors cut- 3 or more hours. I watched it for the first time, you have already probably watched that movie.

I just watched She-Devil. It's an awesome revenge movie where the wife seeks out revenge on the husband by taking away everything that's important to him. Guys, don't piss off women, ever!

I don't know which movie, but I'm currently on the middle of season 5 of Supernatural. I like it so far and plan on catching up with the most recent episodes too.

The very last film I watched was Spiderman 2. I was watching Fox Movie Channel and it said the next program was Spiderman 2, so I decided to watch it. I enjoy watching Spiderman because there is no superhero like him, and it's just really one of the best superhero movies available.

Justice League: Dark, it was alright though in my opinion, the actual movie did not live up to the hype it generated.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds