Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What was the first video game you ever played?

Credits
Think back to the very first time you ever played a video game, can you recall the first game you ever played? The first game I ever played was Sonic the Hedgehog on the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis when I was 4 years old. My cousins brought their console over to my grandparents' house, which is where my parents, sister and I lived at the time. Another one of my cousins handed me the controller and though I was hesitant at first, I had a blast playing the game. I couldn't beat Green Hill, but one of my cousins taught me the level select code and I wanted to see the rest of the levels lol. Took me a few years until I got my own Genesis with Sonic. That's where my love for gaming came from, and why I love Sonic the hedgehog still to this day too!

Advertisement Placeholder
My first ever video game that I ever played was Super Mario Brothers on my mother's old 80's Nintendo. I used to play out of boredom because I wasn't that into video games when I was a kid. I didn't really get into games until Pokemon Blue, Yellow, and Red came out on Game Boy and thats when I discovered I was into RPG's.

The first video game I remember playing was Minecraft when it was released on the Xbox 360.
It was my favourite game at the time and I'd sit and play for hours.

The first video game I ever remember playing was Alex The Kidd on the Sega Master System and after that, it was Sonic the Hedgehog. Alex the Kidd was a game I spent so much time on with my cousin when we used to play and attempt to beat the mini rock, paper, scissors game.

I have been told by my parents I played other games before that but I don't recall.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds