Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What usually keeps you up at night when you couldn’t sleep?

Oluwatobitomisin

Addicted member
Credits
I think the only thing that keeps me up at night is money, even right now, I ought to be in bed but Bizdustry is keeping me up to make money. Lol
Tell us what usually keeps you up at night when you couldn’t sleep?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the only thing that keeps me up at night is money, even right now, I ought to be in bed but Bizdustry is keeping me up to make money. Lol
Tell us what usually keeps you up at night when you couldn’t sleep?
Sometimes a good movie can keep me up at night, and also something that I'm researching and has me intrigued, money is not usually something that keeps me up at night, since I can earn it during the day even when I'm more productive, but sometimes I've stayed up all night working, but not for the sake of making money, but because it entertains me.

I usually go to bed when I am feeling tired enough to know I will fall asleep. When I go to bed feeling like that and I struggle to fall asleep, it is usually because I am worrying about something that is causing me stress in life. It can always be a number of things and depends on what is going on in my life at the time.

If I am awake and sleep is not forthcoming, I just play games as that helps me relax my mind. One other thing that I don't joke with when having sleepless night is reading. I enjoy doing it.

There are some personal things that I might be working up in my head that is capable of keeping me from sleeping at night when I am supposed to be sleeping. Once I have a very serious problem that needs to be taken care of, it will always affects my sleep at night.

Also there are days when I have a very interesting movie to watch, I will definitely stay awake at night watching those movies instead of sleeping.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds