Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What type of forums would you like to see more of?

We have a vast array of forums across the internet, but some are so oversaturated in the market that it seems to make it hard to sometimes find forums that cater to your needs and not the everyday forums like general discussion and gaming. So, what would you like to see more of?
Personally for me, I would be interested in having more forums take on the health niche. I can barely find any strong going health forums today and I can't understand why it's that way.
It's more of gaming and general forums that are too common.

Advertisement Placeholder
As I have returned from forums since April - I really feel like I want a book forum that could explode. There have been recent creations of them... Maybe I want a more specific book forum... I don't know - but I am dying to have conversations about series that I've been reading and it doesn't help when people don't know of the books I'm reading xD

The super niche forums really. Ones dedicated to single series of shows or games, or perhaps very dedicated to a certain tech topic. But as someone already stated, these forums live on the edge as any series or product can rapidly come to an end.
I wanna see more forums on general tech topics just like UncrownedAddiction. Pretty much all tech forums are support forums as opposed to general discussion ones really.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds